NerfoForum: A Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games Community. Information on Wii, Xbox, PS3, PSP, RPG, DS games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bosco's Dream info/Q&A

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lou3797
Towns person
lou3797

Bosco's Dream info/Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Bosco's Dream info/Q&A   Bosco's Dream info/Q&A I_icon_minitime31/3/2010, 12:06 am

---------------------------------------------------------
!!!IMPORTANT!!! - Any puns involving the word "dream" AREN'T intended.

Basic info

Bosco's Dream has been evolving and changing over the years, it has been changing engines and changing graphic styles. From lost versions to lazy works given up on, the future for this game is not, and has never been clear. Bosco's Dream is the game I've always dreamed of creating, original sprites, story, endings, gameplay, and music.
Q&A

Q: What is Bosco's Dream?

A: Bosco's Dream is a side scrolling adventure platform shooter game (believe it) that has been in development (more should I say very early beta) since late 2008. This game has been inspired by Cave Story and The Underside. Bosco's Dream is going to be 100% original.

Q: Who is Bosco?

A: Bosco is a dog. (I'm making a game about a dog you ask? I think a game about zombies is a crazier idea (but a good one)) Bosco is my friend's pet dog, and I got the idea for Bosco's Dream while showing my friend Cave Story. (I actually was going to call the game Bosco Story, but my friend came up with the title Bosco's Dream)

Q: What's the story?

A: I won't give too much about the story besides that most of the game takes place during Bosco's Dream, and that there's SEVEN DIFFERENT ENDINGS! (I must be insane)

Image gallery

Bosco's Dream info/Q&A Screen11 - Image of the old version of Bosco's Deam, second oldest version still existent. Things to be noted: 8-bit graphics, bland tilesets.
Bosco's Dream info/Q&A Screen12 Bosco's Dream info/Q&A Screen13 - These are screenshots from the unfinished Bosco to the Rescue. Things to be noted: better tilesets.
Bosco's Dream info/Q&A Fall10 - Image from the new version of the game. Things to be noted: better graphics.

If you have any questions, please ask!

Last edited by lou3797 on 11/4/2010, 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

Bosco's Dream info/Q&A Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bosco's Dream info/Q&A   Bosco's Dream info/Q&A I_icon_minitime31/3/2010, 3:47 pm

It's looking very nice, the graphics really remind me of cave story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerfoforum.com

Bosco's Dream info/Q&A
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NerfoForum: A Gaming Community :: Game making & NerfoDestiny :: Games :: Games-
Jump to: