NerfoForum: A Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games Community. Information on Wii, Xbox, PS3, PSP, RPG, DS games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter 1: And down we go.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

Chapter 1: And down we go. Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime9/6/2010, 1:07 am

I sat in the cafeteria, sitting next to the windows. Watching as a war waged below, on earth. Three other soldiers sat at the table simply eating. "So Grey." one began, speaking to me with a grin. "You about ready to get on down there and start busting some Viser heads?" He asked. Visers were a alien race that had came and began to attack us. "Ready as I'll ever be Disk.." I replied not taking my eyes off the planet. "Well guess what? Elites, ELITES, are coming over and fighting alongside us. Visers had destroyed their planet apparently." Disk said his grin never disappearing. Disk was second in command to our team, and the jokester. "So if that's true Disk, just how many more Visers are coming?" another asked. He had a skull painted onto his left breastplate. "Dunno, But it'll definitely be interesting, dont'cha agree Mike?" Disk replied. Mike simply grunted. Mike was a higher ranked ODST then I, but he was not captain or second in command. "So, Captain, When we going down?" I asked. "Soon. We're waiting for Alpha to arrive." the fourth replied. "Alpha? Whatta mean Alpha, Lisa?" Disk asked. "Alpha-909, He's bring a recruit over." Lisa replied, She was the captain of our squad, and is the strongest of us. She shares my hardships, she had lost all her family and her adopted daughter is supposedly dead. "So when is Alpha-909 getting here?" Mike asked. "I'm not sure." Lisa replied staring out the window and taking a bite out of her bread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerfoforum.com
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 12:52 am

Aeri sat at a table a little behind where the others were. She was usually quiet and kept to herself. She took a bite out of her food and turned to look out the window. Unfazed by what was going on below she turned back to her food, thinking to herself.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 1:01 am

Mike yawned standing up. "Where the hell is Alpha-909?!" Mike said annoyed. "Calm down, he'll be here soon, he was being equipped with new armor." Lisa replied calmly. Mike punched the wall annoyed. "No sense in using up your energy Mike." Grey said staring up at him. Mike sat down and groaned. Disk had been watching outside for awhile, He stood up reached behind where he was sitting and pulled out his rifle. "Seems like we have some unwanted guests boarding the ship.." He said with a grin. Sirens noise as Visors boarded. Grey, Lisa, and Mike all stood up, Mike grabbed his shotgun, Lisa grabbed her sub machine gun. and Grey picked up his pistols.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 1:06 am

When the others left the room Aeri stood up and smiled. She grabbed her weapons and silently followed them to the intruders.

[[Short post. ^_^"]]
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 1:09 am

Grey watched as the others took the main hall to the training room to meet up with alpha-909. He turned to the other hall, raising his pistols to it and waiting for the visors to come into view. He saw a girl run into the hall but ignored her. "Come on. I'm ready." Grey said not taking his eyes off, when suddenly a visor jumped out from behind and punched him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 1:14 am

Aeri ran forward a few steps ad repeatedly shot at the viser that had punched Grey to the ground until it dropped. She then backed up and waited for him to stand up.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 1:17 am

Grey slowly got up and shot a viser to his side. "Thanks." Grey said calmly. "Who are you?" Grey asked. "I've never seen you around here." Grey added.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 1:19 am

"My name is Aeri. I've been here almost as long as you." She smiled slightly. "Grey, right?"
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 1:20 am

"Yea." Grey replied reloading his pistols. "Why aren't you with your squad?" Grey asked shooting another Visor.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 1:26 am

Aeri answered so quietly her reply couldn't be heard. She shot at another viser behind Grey.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 1:31 am

Grey didn't hear her. "I think that's all of them here, let's go." Grey said simply. as they started to walk the whole place shook.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 1:34 am

Aeri caught her balance before she fell to the ground. "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 1:38 am

before Grey could reply a voice could be heard. "WARNING, SHIP HAS BEEN ATTACKED AND WILL CRASH, FIND YOUR PODS AND EVACUATE." Grey stood up looking around. He ran over to pick his ODST helmet up and put it on. it was the standard helmet only it had a big long vertical gash in the glass of the helmet.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 1:40 am

Aeri calmy put hers on and began to head towards the pods. She looked back to see if Grey was coming.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 1:42 am

Grey was following when a visor crashed through one of the windows sending everything out into deep space. "Shit!" Grey yelled as he was pulled towards the outside. before he fell into space he grabbed onto the wall close to him.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 1:45 am

Aeri was pulled back as well. "Grey!" she shouted seeing that he was slipping outside. "Ah, what do I do..." she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 1:47 am

The visor gripped onto Grey's foot, trying to pull him out. Grey had lost one of his pistols, he used the other pistol and repeatedly shot it in the face till it died.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 1:59 am

Aeri grabbed ahold of some railing on the wall and stopped herself from being pulled back. She said something quietly to herself and looked back to see how Grey was doing with the viser.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 2:06 am

Grey had pulled himself up. "Let go and get down here! the pods are over this way!" Grey said slowly moving to the door.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 2:10 am

"Okay..." Aeri replied and followed him to the pods.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 2:12 am

Grey saw his squad up ahead and ran to them, they all board pods except for Grey and Aeri. "Hurry up and get in a pod." Grey said getting into his.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 2:14 am

Aeri nodded and got into a pod on the left. She quietly said something to herself and leaned against the back.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 2:19 am

all pods and ships left just as it blew up. As Lisa, Disk, Alpha, Mike, Grey and Aeri flew towards orbit, a meteor slammed into both Mike's and Grey's pods cause them to go into orbit sideways and upside down. "This is Lisa, does everyone copy?" Lisa asked. "Alpha copys." Alpha replied. "I'm alive...Mike and Grey life signs are gone though Ma'am.." Disk replied. "Damn...What about you? What's your name? Do you copy?" Lisa asked Aeri.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 2:21 am

"Aeri." Aeri said coolly. "Aeri copies."
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 2:27 am

Grey watched as he was flown away from his group. him and mike heading for somewhere else. "Mike! Mike, can you hear me!?" Grey yelled trying to get communication. He had started to burn up and it started to sizzle. "yea..Mike copies...it's getting hot..Shit man...It's getting hot...extremely hot..." Mike replied. "Stay with me Mike!" Grey yelled. Mike's pod had caught on fire and all Grey could do was watch. they broke into orbit and Mike's pod became red and started to melt. "Mike! MIKE!Do you co-" Grey yelled as his pod crashed into a building knocking him out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: And down we go.   Chapter 1: And down we go. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: And down we go.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next