NerfoForum: A Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games Community. Information on Wii, Xbox, PS3, PSP, RPG, DS games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stories you like

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

Stories you like Empty
PostSubject: Stories you like   Stories you like I_icon_minitime26/9/2009, 4:14 pm

Have you ever been told a story by your parents, uncle/aunt, or Grand parents? or just some short story you heard that you laughed at/liked it?

Post them here!

Here's one from my dad's teenage years.

Well he was with his friends in the middle of the dark driving down into the dark dark dark forest, when they stopped at the graveyard. His friends got out of the car and urged him to come and help trash the graveyard for fun. But he had said no. So they called him a wimp and went to open the gate, their flash light's batteries died so they we're in the dark now. They continued anyways when they opened the gate fully something black raced past them. They started screaming and crying and ran into the car, when they jumped in and turned on the car a cat stood with beady eyes staring as they drove away, My dad was laughing the whole time back saying "Oh, and I'm the wimp!"

I always chuckled at that story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerfoforum.com
SarahII
God
SarahII

Stories you like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories you like   Stories you like I_icon_minitime26/9/2009, 4:21 pm

Well, once my dad and his friends were racing there motor bikes around london when my dad tried to jump over a car, He did. He fliped over and fell flat then his other 2 friends crashed in to him, they where lying there drunk and laughing with pain.
Back to top Go down
Girl-Link
Mage
Girl-Link

Stories you like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories you like   Stories you like I_icon_minitime26/9/2009, 10:40 pm

Well my step-dad told me a story about his brother. About him riding on his golden retriever's back down the drive way while sharing his ice-cream cone with Sandy, the golden retreiver.

Personally I thought that was kinda nasty, sharing ice-cream with a dog and then licking the dogs slobber. But I do LOVE dogs.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightalker.forumotion.net
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

Stories you like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories you like   Stories you like I_icon_minitime26/9/2009, 11:12 pm

Too many! A story from my aunt, I barely remember it so I'll probably get some things wrong.

My aunt was driving down the streets of her hometown and people on the streets and in their cars were staring at her. She thought she did something right, until someone finally told her that her dog was being dragged by a leash tied to the back of her car. XD

No worries, the dog was fine. XD
Back to top Go down
SarahII
God
SarahII

Stories you like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories you like   Stories you like I_icon_minitime27/9/2009, 2:22 pm

Haha ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stories you like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories you like   Stories you like I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stories you like
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NerfoForum: A Gaming Community :: General Discussions :: General talking-
Jump to: