NerfoForum: A Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games Community. Information on Wii, Xbox, PS3, PSP, RPG, DS games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Parasite X *CUSSING-GORE-VIOLENCE*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

Parasite X *CUSSING-GORE-VIOLENCE* Empty
PostSubject: Parasite X *CUSSING-GORE-VIOLENCE*   Parasite X *CUSSING-GORE-VIOLENCE* I_icon_minitime26/10/2009, 2:31 am

What is Parasite X?

Parasite x, is a series I had made when I was younger, it was pretty much a rip off of resident evil, so I changed it up. So now here is the new revamped story:
The year is 5620, The world is a barren waste land, all thanks to the parasite x, a monster that is horrifying, though there are those who fight against it. there is a prophecy, about one who can walk among the living, and the dead.

Characters

Jake
*Zuman*

Melia

Code(z)
*Xuman*

Chri(z)
*Parasite X*

Parasite
*parasite*

Character biography

Jake:
Jake is 19, he's a man who loves treasure, which is mainly why he is a bandit, and get's into loads of trouble. But he also kindhearted and loves to help if he get's the chance. He is a a Zuman, A person who has been infected by a parasite, but in only one part of the body.

Melia:
Melia is 18, She is a young girl with much power and loves to fight, she often takes her anger out on Jake(poor him), although she is strong she has a very kind nature, you do not want to mess with her on any subject though.

Codez:
Codez is 25, he lost all of his life to the X, now he is a Xuman, a person who is mostly Parasite then human, but he has strong will so he control the parasite in him, He calls himself Codez, z for The parasite in him, his real name is Code Du shade, of the shade kingdom until the destruction of it, he chose to become Xuman if they spared his sister. once he turned into a Xuman they took her away too the Xlro(pronounced: xlore), a dungeon for the king of the parasites. he now seeks the true warrior, a man who cannot be defeated.[/center]

Last edited by CloudVII on 8/11/2009, 6:59 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerfoforum.com
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: Parasite X *CUSSING-GORE-VIOLENCE*   Parasite X *CUSSING-GORE-VIOLENCE* I_icon_minitime6/11/2009, 11:15 pm

Prologue 1:

The history of a parasite...X....What drives a man to consume himself into the darkness? what is man's break point? X has led many to that break point. the year is 5060, scientists have learned of a new sickness they titled X it can drive a person to the brink of sanity and kill in a matter of minutes, Scientists have studied it much and decided to call it Parasite X, for many reasons, but for one reason in general: it can control your body once your dead! many innocents have been killed for people thinking their a parasite, after a while the X started to bred and produced their own bodies. A war had soon begun, and the world became a wasteland of bodies, many slaughtered, soon a prophecy about a boy emerged into the world, about one of pure heart, one who could walk among the living, and the dead, would arise, and destroy the X....or he instead bring the destruction of the world.
The year is now 5619, a year before the prophecy of the hero. As a kingdom was destroyed and fell altogether in flame, the last of royalty lay hidden in a secret chamber. "Dammit! We can't die here!" Yelled a young man. "Brother..We must stay hidden." The Sister said trying to calm her brother down. "Whatever the reason, we die together, or live together. Do not worry either of you." A large old man said before them. "You both are royalty of this place, neither of you shall-" "What are you saying father!? You have many years left! all throwing them away for your children?!" The young man Said. "I do not plan to die here son." The king added reassuringly. And soon, The door blew open, The X walked in with there horrid faces. "Parasite scum!" The young man said. "Code! ElOiSE! HIdE NOw!..ArgGGHHH!!!!" The king said slowly, changing shape and puking up blood. "Eloise, run. while you can! I'll take care of these fools, and avenge father." Code turned away from his sister to the monsters, taking out his blades, only to be struck down and stabbed in the heart by his own father. As he bled the parasite spit black liquid into his opened bloody gash. "Gah!!!!" Code jumped up breaking the king's head and ripping the monsters face off. Code slowly changed into a monster the more he fought, but he knew it was over. "WAiT i SUrRenDEr, LeT hER Go..." Code said as his voice changed, the monsters let go of his younger sister Eloise. "I'Ll joIN YoUr rAnKS, jUsT leAVE hEr bE...." They dragged him out of the chamber into the darkness. He had made a huge mistake, which would set the fate of the world on the brink of destruction.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: Parasite X *CUSSING-GORE-VIOLENCE*   Parasite X *CUSSING-GORE-VIOLENCE* I_icon_minitime7/11/2009, 10:35 pm

Prologue 2:

2 months have passed, it is now 5620. The now Parasite warrior, once prince. Chriz, warrior of the darkness. As he walked through the corridor of death-literally a hall made out of bodies-Every step he made he could feel a body sink atleast the slightest. He shivered to the thought of it, as he entered the main corridor, and into a huge circular room, with a single chair in the middle. "Welcome Chri. Chri of darkness." The man sitting in the chair said. "Sire, you needed me?" Chri asked. "Yes.. we have found your elusive sister." The man in the chair said. as a girl was dragged into the room by a few guards. "We have decided to keep her as a prisoner, if needed to breed more par-" "WHAT?! Your kidding me! you bitch! You promised me you'll leave her alone!" Chri interrupted. "My guards said so, I did not." The man in the chair chuckled. Chri ran at him and punched him in the face. "ouch...HA!" The man in the chair got up and grabbed Chri by the neck, but soon the man dropped down screaming. "MY ArM! WhAT HAvE YoU dONe?!" The monster yelled in agony, "He. HA. HAR. GRA-" Chri turned to light and fell down on the ground. Code, stood above him. "I've parted with darkness." He said calmly. He then rushed toward His sister and knocked his enemies out. "Are you okay?" Code asked. She did not reply. they had knocked her out. as soon as he turned around he was hit to the ground. Chri stood above him. "Hello Vessel! Can I have your body back?" He asked, Code punched him in the jaw sending him flying. As Code got up he was hit in the back of his head to the ground as he looked up to see his attacker his vision faded...

Code woke up being dragged on his back he felt hot hard sand scratching his back as he looked up he saw two parasites dragging him across the sand they we're taking him the the pit of spikes in the middle of the desert. Where he'd be hung and dropped down many time till he was stabbed enough and killed. He was not going to die today however. He jumped up and pushed a parasite to the ground until it died of choking on sand. He then swiftly dodged the other parasite that had been behind him He stabbed it in the head with a dagger he kept in his shoe. they both fell dead. Parasites usually made no noise and only spoke when they we're commanded to, even if they we're hurt or about to die they never spoke or winced at the pain, or never even screamed in agony. He took a deep breath trying to recall what happened.Then remembered. It must have only been an hour or so since then. IF he went back he'd surely die. he needed back up. "Don't worry sis...I'll save you..." Code said walking into a huge sand storm up ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parasite X *CUSSING-GORE-VIOLENCE*   Parasite X *CUSSING-GORE-VIOLENCE* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Parasite X *CUSSING-GORE-VIOLENCE*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NerfoForum: A Gaming Community :: Activities :: Graphics and writing :: Writing-
Jump to: