NerfoForum: A Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games Community. Information on Wii, Xbox, PS3, PSP, RPG, DS games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are VOCALOIDS?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

What are VOCALOIDS? Empty
PostSubject: What are VOCALOIDS?   What are VOCALOIDS? I_icon_minitime5/3/2010, 4:28 pm

VOCALOID is a vocal-synthesizing software that enables song writers to generate authentic-sounding singing on their PCs by simply typing in the lyrics and music notes of their compositions. The software synthesizes the sound from "vocal libraries" of recordings of actual singers, retaining the vocal qualities of the original singing voices to reproduce realistic vocals. The software also features simple commands that enable users to add expressive effects - such as vibrato and pitch bends - to their synthesized vocals. Additional releases to the range of vocal libraries currently available will broaden the range of voices and singing styles that can be generated by VOCALOID. VOCALOID can generate singing in Japanese and English.

Umm, yeah, I got that from VOCALOID.com . . .
Back to top Go down
SarahII
God
SarahII

What are VOCALOIDS? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are VOCALOIDS?   What are VOCALOIDS? I_icon_minitime29/3/2010, 12:50 pm

Lol, they sound good. At first I thought u wrote ALL that!!! XD
Back to top Go down

What are VOCALOIDS?
Page 1 of 1