NerfoForum: A Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games Community. Information on Wii, Xbox, PS3, PSP, RPG, DS games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beginning

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

The Beginning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime8/4/2010, 11:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yuki walked through the trees leading to the bright building that she was soon to be living in. She could see it now, a very large school building surrounded by clear grassy fields. All of the students rooms were inside a special half of the building, and some students had to share rooms, she had read in the brochure for the school that had been sent to her in the mail. She wondered if she would have a roommate, and if so, what kind of powers would they have?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime19/5/2010, 4:10 pm

Yuki was wandering around school grounds, checking out her surroundings. She had finally gotten over her fit from earlier and was now observing the people she would be spending time with now. There was a forest on the very edge of school grounds far from the school but still close enough to see everything that was going on on that side. She jumped into a tall tree with low, thick branches and watched all of the students from the second lowest branch. "Hello," said a voice from below. Yuki looked down quickly and saw a girl about her age standing beside the tree looking up at her. She had long dark purple hair and bright eyes. "What are you doing up there?"
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23/5/2010, 3:31 pm

"I have a question..Is it true that you are staying with a Yuki?" Ieran asked as they walked through the forest. "Yes. Why?" Erik asked. "Being with her puts you in terrible danger, Your kind and her's are mortal enemies." Ieran started but went silent. "Well.. Let's start training!" Ieran said happily.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerfoforum.com
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23/5/2010, 5:31 pm

"I'm just... watching." Yuki smiled at the person below her. "What are you doing on the edge of school grounds?" The girl laughed. "I was getting away from someone. This school is packed. Would you like to come with me?" Yuki tipped her head to the side. "Umm, sure." She jumped down from her tree branch and stood beside the girl. "My name is Yui, it's nice to meet you." Yuki shook her hand.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23/5/2010, 7:13 pm

Erik and Ieran trained for awhile but to no avail, Erik had figured out none of his powers and the sun had started to set. "Get back to the school, it's not safe in the forests at this time." Ieran said calmly. With that Erik walked back quietly. "MY kind?" Erik thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime23/5/2010, 8:43 pm

"I'm a witch," Yui smiled. "And what are you?" Yuki paused for a moment. "Umm," The girl frowned. "Is there something wrong?" Yuki looked at the ground. If she was like normal witches she was in trouble. "I, uh," she couldn't think of what to say. Yui looked at her. "You don't have to tell me. I'll find out eventually." she smiled. "Thanks... Well, it's getting dark, I have to go." Yuki said quickly and without another word she took off.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/5/2010, 12:27 am

It was pitch black, and he was almost out of the forest. He could see the dorm he was in perfectly. Erik had been practicing on the way home and got careless, he had fell into a stream and got soaking wet. he finally made it back and entered. Yuki wasn't back yet. "Hey Mice, Wake up."
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/5/2010, 1:40 am

Yuki started to run when she thought Yui was a ways away. The school was still quite a far ways away from her so she still had a while to run. Suddenly Yui teleported in front of her. "I was just going to ignore your thoughts, but running away from me is just plain annoying. You Yuki-onna really don't deserve to live... " she grinned. She held out her hand and created a ball of fire.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/5/2010, 1:51 am

Erik had changed into dry clothes, and jumped outside with mice. "It's nice and quiet out Mice. Don't you agree?" Erik asked. "I quite agree Erik." Mice replied. The two walked for awhile a glow a ways off sparked Erik's interest and they moved towards it.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/5/2010, 1:56 am

Yuki dodged two more fireballs. She was exhausted, and hot. Too hot. She couldn't give up now or she'd die, though. She began to get dizzy and the world around her became gray. "Come on! Why won't you fight back?!" Yui growled. Yuki frowned. Why wasn't she?
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/5/2010, 2:00 am

Erik saw Yuki and some other girl fighting. "Should we help Yuki?" Erik asked. "We are mortal enemies with Her, our own kind is even fighting her, if anything we should help the other girl." Mice replied. Erik watched, trying to decide who to help.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/5/2010, 2:04 am

"Come on, weakling! Fight back!!" Yui shouted, throwing even more fireballs. Yuki continued to dodge them. "I won't." she replied remembering all of the times she was judged for what her ancesters had done. She jumped back and put up a massive block of ice to shield herself. It held for a while, but melted. That would be her if she didn't find a way to end this.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/5/2010, 2:09 am

Erik Continued to watch. Mice put his paw on Erik's leg. Erik felt weird as if he had more power beyond belief. "If your so certain on helping the girl, use your powers." Mice said calmly. Erik crouched and moved his hand through the grass, a little flash was made and the grass was cut. "Woah.." Erik said wide eyed. Erik ran in front of Yui blocking her from attacking Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/5/2010, 2:11 am

"Erik!" Yuki shouted. She knelt down and took a breath taking advantage of the momentary stop of heat. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/5/2010, 2:13 am

"I honestly have no clue.." Erik replied. "As for you, leave her alone." Erik said calmly. Mice walked over to Erik's side. "Yui? Is that you? I haven't seen you in forever, it's Erik and I, Mice." Mice said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/5/2010, 2:18 am

Puzzled, Yuki sat in the grass and watched. Yui tipped her head to the side. "Erik... Grass... Why are those names so familiar...?"
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/5/2010, 2:21 am

Erik stared for a moment. "Yui! It's been a long time! I haven't seen you since..way back when we were both nine." Erik said.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/5/2010, 2:25 am

"Ah! Now I remember! It's good to see you, Erik!" Yui smiled. "Could you please explain to me why you're protecting an Yuki-onna?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/5/2010, 2:26 am

"She's a friend." Erik replied. "I do not know why he is protecting it really." Mice said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/5/2010, 2:50 am

Yuki was sucking on an icicle she had created to cool down her body temperature. "It?"
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/5/2010, 11:48 am

Mice stared at Yuki but did not reply. "What are you two doing out here anyway?" Erik and Mice asked.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/5/2010, 5:48 pm

"I was just sitting out here." Yuki shrugged. "I was teaching this creature a lesson." Yui replied with a hard edge in her voice.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/5/2010, 6:01 pm

"Right.." Erik said calmly. "you should all go back to the school." Mice said.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/5/2010, 6:19 pm

"Yeah, you're right." Yui sighed. She dissapeared. Yuki stood up and quietly walked back to the school.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/5/2010, 6:21 pm

Erik stood outside the school looking into the forest. It was quiet and peaceful, he yawned and climbed up into his room and slouched into his bed. He coulden't stop thinking about what happened today.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime24/5/2010, 6:51 pm

Yuki was already trying to sleep in her bed. Why did Erik help her? "I guess I'll never know." she said quietly to herself as she fell asleep. Class started tomorrow. She wondered who would be in her class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning   The Beginning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next