NerfoForum: A Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games Community. Information on Wii, Xbox, PS3, PSP, RPG, DS games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

harry potter vs. twilight

Go down 
+3
Dead-Freak
CloudVII
Twilight Prince
7 posters

Which is your favorite series?
Harry potter
harry potter vs. twilight I_vote_lcap33%harry potter vs. twilight I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
twilight
harry potter vs. twilight I_vote_lcap0%harry potter vs. twilight I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
warriors
 33% [ 2 ]
maximum ride
 33% [ 2 ]
other
harry potter vs. twilight I_vote_lcap0%harry potter vs. twilight I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Twilight Prince
The twilight prince.
Twilight Prince

harry potter vs. twilight Empty
PostSubject: harry potter vs. twilight   harry potter vs. twilight I_icon_minitime4/9/2009, 1:53 am

so what about the harry potter vs. twilight battle? which do you like better? or do you like a whole different series like warriors or maximum ride better? Post your opinion. i'll post mine later.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: harry potter vs. twilight   harry potter vs. twilight I_icon_minitime4/9/2009, 2:06 am

Harry potter is okay, Twilight, Not all that great, Warriors is awesome, Maximum ride is okay.

I choose warrior over all else.
Harry potter only kept me interested for awhile,
Twilight is boring,
Warrior kept me entertained the whole way through,
Maximum ride went a little too fast with certain things, so really it was the characters that kept the book good.

So yea...I choose warriors
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerfoforum.com
Twilight Prince
The twilight prince.
Twilight Prince

PostSubject: Re: harry potter vs. twilight   harry potter vs. twilight I_icon_minitime4/9/2009, 10:09 am

every one did kind of lose interest in harry potter for a while. the author realised this and made that announcement about dumbledore. dont't read the spoiler if you like dumbledore because it might ruin it for you. although everyone might know anyway... it caused kind of an uproar.
Spoiler:
just thought id mention that little tidbit.

another interesting tidbit. which came first? twilight or harry potter? i'm pretty sure it was harry potter. you know that character in harrypotter, whos an animagus, and can turn into a large dog? his name was sirius BLACK. now, that character in twilight? you know that can turn into a wolf (quite much like a dog)? his name is jacob BLACK? ... ... think on that...
Back to top Go down
Dead-Freak
Mage
Dead-Freak

PostSubject: Re: harry potter vs. twilight   harry potter vs. twilight I_icon_minitime5/9/2009, 2:22 am

i like harry potter he's BEST!! his movies r AWSOME!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://master-darkness.vampire-legend.com/
Twilight Prince
The twilight prince.
Twilight Prince

PostSubject: Re: harry potter vs. twilight   harry potter vs. twilight I_icon_minitime5/9/2009, 2:27 am

WHY do you like harry potter best? i'm genuinly curious about the thoughts of the general public.
Back to top Go down
Dead-Freak
Mage
Dead-Freak

PostSubject: Re: harry potter vs. twilight   harry potter vs. twilight I_icon_minitime5/9/2009, 2:29 am

i love harry potter becouase his movies r cool i love the magic and stuff its awsome
Back to top Go down
http://master-darkness.vampire-legend.com/
Twilight Prince
The twilight prince.
Twilight Prince

PostSubject: Re: harry potter vs. twilight   harry potter vs. twilight I_icon_minitime5/9/2009, 12:13 pm

Harry potter is my favorite, followed by warriors in a close seconed. i don't know how many times i've read the harry potter books, and the warriors books. but they both follow the same rule. the writing gets better every next book.
Back to top Go down
Girl-Link
Mage
Girl-Link

PostSubject: Re: harry potter vs. twilight   harry potter vs. twilight I_icon_minitime7/9/2009, 12:36 am

I like Maximum Ride the most.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightalker.forumotion.net
alizelda
alizelda

PostSubject: Re: harry potter vs. twilight   harry potter vs. twilight I_icon_minitime7/9/2009, 12:51 pm

Personally, I like the Twilight and Maximum Ride a lot. I was the one who got gio on maximum ride. But I read the Twilight Seriese and loved them. So I think Maximum Ride is a bit better, but as I said Twilight is awesome. Ok, well that is my opinion. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Girl-Link
Mage
Girl-Link

PostSubject: Re: harry potter vs. twilight   harry potter vs. twilight I_icon_minitime7/9/2009, 1:21 pm

Who do you think would win in a battle, Harry Potter or Edward from Twilight? That would be a good battle.:twisted:
Back to top Go down
alizelda
alizelda

PostSubject: Re: harry potter vs. twilight   harry potter vs. twilight I_icon_minitime7/9/2009, 1:31 pm

Girl-Link, everyone knows who would win. Edward of coarse. He has skin like marble, he can run at like 100 mph. He has the teeth that her could literaly cut his head off with (he did that to a vampire in the book, and all vampires have marble skin) And he is over like 100 years old, he has techniques.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: harry potter vs. twilight   harry potter vs. twilight I_icon_minitime7/9/2009, 1:33 pm

Harry would win, Edward is lame, and weak.....And he comes from Twilight which is wrong about everything when it comes to vampires.....VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE.....*is betting I'm gonna be killed.*
Back to top Go down
Girl-Link
Mage
Girl-Link

PostSubject: Re: harry potter vs. twilight   harry potter vs. twilight I_icon_minitime7/9/2009, 1:34 pm

Yeah I kinda agree.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Prince
The twilight prince.
Twilight Prince

PostSubject: Re: harry potter vs. twilight   harry potter vs. twilight I_icon_minitime7/9/2009, 5:11 pm

well Harry so far is winning this battle against Edward, but he's tied with Max.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

PostSubject: Re: harry potter vs. twilight   harry potter vs. twilight I_icon_minitime7/9/2009, 6:01 pm

Maximum ride in my case is much better then harry potter.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Prince
The twilight prince.
Twilight Prince

PostSubject: Re: harry potter vs. twilight   harry potter vs. twilight I_icon_minitime8/9/2009, 1:29 am

i'll have to read maximum ride again. ill add that to my growing list.
Back to top Go down
Girl-Link
Mage
Girl-Link

PostSubject: Re: harry potter vs. twilight   harry potter vs. twilight I_icon_minitime13/9/2009, 9:07 pm

maximum ride is so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I'm on the 3rd book.
Back to top Go down
SarahII
God
SarahII

PostSubject: Re: harry potter vs. twilight   harry potter vs. twilight I_icon_minitime20/9/2009, 7:11 pm

im not a fan of either
Back to top Go down
lou3797
Towns person
lou3797

PostSubject: Re: harry potter vs. twilight   harry potter vs. twilight I_icon_minitime23/9/2009, 1:03 am

I'd have to say Warriors because it's one of the few books that I have re-read, why does that matter? Because I have read A LOT of books. It's also one of the few books that has made me cry Sad It's a great series and it gets me emotional sometimes (but not a whole lot) I also like the action and suspense, especially at certain parts. I am also a big cat fan Very Happy Twilight for me, SUCKS, A LOT. Now, one thing is that, really, ANYTHING THAT SPARKLES IS KINDA GAY! ESPECIALLY IF IT'S A GUY!!! The worst part is the crazy fan-girls who come packaged with it. AND I SIT NEXT TO ONE FOR HOMEROOM, SCIENCE, AND READING IN SCHOOL! I give an opinion and she freaks out as if the world is going to end. In fact, just about every fan-girl does. It's like they're telling me I'm ignorant for not embracing Twilight. I have no clue what maximum ride is -_- I only really like Harry Potter for the movies. Now i did read the first three books when I was a kid with my mom and liked them. But i haven't really cared enough to re-read them even tough my mom says i should. That's my opinion and no one can tell me other wise (not even the blood thirsty Twilight fan girls -_-)
Back to top Go down
SarahII
God
SarahII

PostSubject: Re: harry potter vs. twilight   harry potter vs. twilight I_icon_minitime23/9/2009, 4:24 pm

well robert pattinson hmmm.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: harry potter vs. twilight   harry potter vs. twilight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

harry potter vs. twilight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NerfoForum: A Gaming Community :: General Discussions :: General talking-
Jump to: