NerfoForum: A Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games Community. Information on Wii, Xbox, PS3, PSP, RPG, DS games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

different.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SarahII
God
SarahII

different. Empty
PostSubject: different.   different. I_icon_minitime23/5/2010, 8:28 pm

Different.

Ideas
About a girl in high school
No one likes her
Shes a loner
Left out because shes different
She meets a guy
Hes superhuman
He likes her
All the popular girls like him
He doesn’t like them
The girls life changes because shes with him

Characters
Girl - tyler - 13 years old - emoishy sorta stereotype(not a cutter) - loner - not afraid to stand out - has no friends because of it - takes no sh*t
Boy - ethan - superhuman( has powers that make him different, e.g. fire and stuff but only tyler knows about his powers, other girls like him because hes…. Hot?) - unusual, in a way that people fall for
Others - mean popular girls, tylers parents? (maybe), other school kids etc. Mrs. Collender. Miss Niel.

Other details
Set in 2010 (modern days)
Is a horror, (incase your thinking wtf I mean like the “mean girls” get revenge and its sorta gory, the stuff they do…)

Last edited by SarahII on 25/5/2010, 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

different. Empty
PostSubject: Re: different.   different. I_icon_minitime23/5/2010, 8:37 pm

I can't wait to read it! Post it soon!
Back to top Go down
SarahII
God
SarahII

different. Empty
PostSubject: Re: different.   different. I_icon_minitime24/5/2010, 5:50 pm

Tyler walked through the hallway., docs squeaking. “Tyler.” said Mrs. Collender, “Tyler. Tyler, I am being patient with you, answer me now!”
“What is it now!?” asked Tyler.
“You never showed up for detention yesterday. That disappoints me deeply. You could be such a smart, successful young girl if you could just commit yourself to a few responsibilities.
“I have responsibilities. I have many and maybe that’s the reason I never show up, huh? Yeah. Exactly. Why are all teachers such… dumasses?”
“I have had enough! Your tone is completely unreasonable and I will not put up with it! You have just gained yourself two detentions. Heres a slip. Your will have 1 hour with me tomorrow and another on Monday, do I make myself clear?”
“B, b, but tomorrows Friday!”
“I SAID, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?”
“But!”
“TYLER!”
“Yes Mrs. Collender. Whatever.” Great! Thought Tyler, my day cant get worse.
But it did.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

different. Empty
PostSubject: Re: different.   different. I_icon_minitime24/5/2010, 7:14 pm

More, Sarah. Soon! Very sad
Back to top Go down
SarahII
God
SarahII

different. Empty
PostSubject: Re: different.   different. I_icon_minitime25/5/2010, 4:54 pm

“Tyler, you are late… again. Hmm, I really think this has gotten way out of hand. For gods sake! All you have to do is get here on time. Is that seriously too much to ask?” said Miss Niel. “You can make up your lateness by serving my detention tonight at 6-7pm. I’m sorry but this is absolutely pathetic. Here’s you slip. Now sit!”
“Bu, bu, b!” stuttered Tyler.
“NO BUTS! Unless you want me to make that detention a hour and a half?”
Tyler kicked her bag under her desk and slumped down into her chair. Guess what? Thought Tyler. My day just got worse.
“Okay now can anyone tell me what would happen if I divided this… by this and took this, away from… this?” asked Miss Niel when suddenly there were three perfect little knocks at the door and Mr Challington stepped through. “Yes Sir? Um how can I help you, and who is this charming young man with you. The boy snarled. He was 13-14ish and was tall with brown eyes and black hair. He was pretty charming.
“His names Ethan” said Mr Challington then he lowered his voice. “He’s come to study here. He got expelled from his last 1, 2, 3 or was it 4? Schools.” The class sniggered. Ah for fu*ks sake. Another one of them stupid little boys who think their hard because their hot. Great!…” Though Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

different. Empty
PostSubject: Re: different.   different. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

different.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NerfoForum: A Gaming Community :: Activities :: Graphics and writing :: Writing-
Jump to: