NerfoForum: A Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games Community. Information on Wii, Xbox, PS3, PSP, RPG, DS games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dual Dragons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SarahII
God
SarahII

Dual Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Dual Dragons   Dual Dragons I_icon_minitime16/9/2009, 4:02 pm

Chapter 1

Year: 103
Age of the Dragons.

Ming-Lee flinched as her dark red foot stepped on a sharp stone. She saw her friend in the distant. "Gwen!" She called "Hey Gwen, Wait up!" Gwen was Ming-Lees bright emerald friend. She was a amazing dragon that always had a possitive attitude. "Hi Ming! Whats up? she called.
"I've been asked to fight in the crystle dragon dual!" Ming-Lee said excited.
"Oh, Cool."
"Not really, Well yeah I'm excited its just, I have loads of crystle cards apart from the.... the emerald. So, I er... wondered if I could borrow yours?"
"Sure!"
Ming-Lee smiled and said "Really? Thanks!"
"Anytime Ming."
Ming-Lee was excited yet worried, She was fighting againts Koyta. Yes. Koyta.
Koyta was a black dragon, she was so great and mighty. Ming-Lee has been so desperate to get the emerald card because it was so powerful, plus Ming's cards were nothing compared to Koytas, Ming had cards like the Ruby which made Fire and the Saphire which produced water, where as Koyta had cards like the diamond which could cut you to pieces and the topaz which could make you heat up like the sun. The emerald made leaves grow out the ground and you would get tangled in sticky weed. If she had that card she should win for sure. Ming layed down on a stone and waited for the night to pass, she wanted to get the dual over and done with.

( To be continued)

Last edited by SarahII on 26/10/2009, 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SarahII
God
SarahII

Dual Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dual Dragons   Dual Dragons I_icon_minitime8/10/2009, 5:55 pm

Chapter 2

Ming woke up, but felt as if she never went to sleep. She had big bags under her eyes. "Well, well, well if it isn't Ming-Lee aka LOSER!" Said Koyta coldly.
"Watch your mouth, I happen to have the emerald game card." Ming replied.
"Listen little girl, you can have all the blo*dy cards in the world, but you need to know how to use them. And, you just fail at that subject..."
"Try me."
For the rest of the morning Mings tummy churned with fear, what if she didn't have what it takes, what if she was simply a loser.

(To be continued)

Last edited by SarahII on 10/10/2009, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SarahII
God
SarahII

Dual Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dual Dragons   Dual Dragons I_icon_minitime8/10/2009, 6:04 pm

Dual Dragons Youthinkdotcom_3213333_116841 <- Gwen

Dual Dragons Untitled-4<- Ming-Lee

Dual Dragons Blackdragonwithredeye <- Koyta
Back to top Go down
SarahII
God
SarahII

Dual Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dual Dragons   Dual Dragons I_icon_minitime10/10/2009, 4:52 pm

Chapter 3

As the sun went down and the dragons gathered, ready to watch the dual. "Ming listen, no matter what happens, you are still the most powerful, amazing and caring dragon ever. Okay?" Said Gwen.
"You see Gwen, thats the thing, I'm not not."
"Listen, just try your best and you'll win for sure!"
"Right, whatever you say."
Ming-Lee was greatful for what her friend was doing, but still didn't belive. She took her place under the spotlight but nearly fainted when she saw Koyta. She looked out to the crowd and saw Jack, Jack had been a friend to Ming-Lee for ages. He had helped her at the tough times in life and was always there when she needed him. "You can do it Ming," He said "Believe!"
"Take your places dragons." Said the referee.

(To be continued, Chapter 4 'The Dual')
Back to top Go down
SarahII
God
SarahII

Dual Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dual Dragons   Dual Dragons I_icon_minitime26/10/2009, 3:46 pm

Chapter 4 'The Dual'

"Haha Ming, your going down!" Said Koyta as she entered the Diamond card trying to cut ming to pieces.
"Ah, not if you, if you go down first, whoops!" Said Ming-Lee dodging.
"Stay still!"
"Never!" Ming-Lee entered the Ruby card trying to set Koyta on fire.
"Uh, just you listen!" Koyta struggled to say out of breath, "It's going to get a little hot in here. Koyta had entered the Topaz card which made Ming sweat like hell, but Ming was prepared and entered the Saphire card producing water to keep cool.
"Well, You, you uh going, going to get a little sticky!" Ming said while entering the emerald card which pulled Koyta to the ground.
Suddenly everyone started clapping as Ming fell to the ground tired but amazed; she had won.
Back to top Go down
SarahII
God
SarahII

Dual Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dual Dragons   Dual Dragons I_icon_minitime26/10/2009, 3:48 pm

Epilogue

So Ming won, and ruled on.
Where as Koyta, she dissapered..

THE END

I'm writing another story at the moment so i'll post that up soon, it's actully a erm homework essay I'm doing but its a little creepy and everyone on nerfo like that sorta stuff so i'll post it. Basicly our teacher said we needed to write a atleast two page story on a conversation after midnight so I'm writing one called Camping Clowns, look out for it anyways thanks, -Sarah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dual Dragons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dual Dragons   Dual Dragons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dual Dragons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NerfoForum: A Gaming Community :: Activities :: Graphics and writing :: Writing-
Jump to: