NerfoForum: A Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games Community. Information on Wii, Xbox, PS3, PSP, RPG, DS games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4 Seasons 2 Sides

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
angie78

4 Seasons 2 Sides Empty
PostSubject: 4 Seasons 2 Sides   4 Seasons 2 Sides I_icon_minitime5/10/2009, 2:19 am

In the four different seasons, 4 sisters were born. They are completely different from each other, yet oddly the same. Spring the oldest, who is wise and calm. Summer the middle, who is bright and cheerful. Winter the second middle,who is cold and helpful, and Autumn the youngest, who is loving and sweet. These girls always felt like outsiders and now might find out why.... One twilighted evening, the girls were walking through the woods. Winter, being grumpy and hot-tempered as she is, was mad at her sisters for playing a trick on her the day before. She was sooo distracted that she didn't notice a big pile of rocks in front of her, and tripped.
"OWWWWW!!!!!!!!!" yelped Winter after tripping and hitting a tree.
"Are you okay?" asked Spring
"Didn't get a concussion didja?" Summer questioned with a smirk.
"Hey guys! Come check out what Winter 'found'!" Autumn laughed with pure amusement and excitement.
The 3 girls went over to the rock pile. What they saw was amazing: 4 beautiful gems! One looked like a blue raindrop, another a yellow sun, than an orange-ish leaf, and finally a clear light snowflake.
"What a beautiful stone!" cried Summer picking up the sun stone.
"i know!! I don't think mother nature created these babies." exclaimed Autumn picking up the leaf stone.
"Well you know we gotta take it to the police right?" said Spring, though she looked like she really wanted to keep hers too.
"Whatttt??? How about finders keepers, losers weepers?" cried Winter
" Yeah doesn't it apply???" bargaining Autumn
But once Spring has made up her mind there's no changing it. So the four of them headed off to a police station nearby.

Last edited by angie78 on 6/10/2009, 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SarahII
God
SarahII

4 Seasons 2 Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Seasons 2 Sides   4 Seasons 2 Sides I_icon_minitime5/10/2009, 7:42 pm

Thats good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
angie78

4 Seasons 2 Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Seasons 2 Sides   4 Seasons 2 Sides I_icon_minitime6/10/2009, 1:13 am

Several weeks after the girls brought those beautiful gems to the police station, no one claimed them so under official law, they got to keep the gorgeous stones.
"YAY!!!!! We get to keep them!!" cheered Summer.
"See told ya we shoulda kept them in the first place." said Winter grumpily.
As much as she hated to agree, Spring agreed.
"Hey lets go to the meadow to play with them!!" exclaimed Autumn.
Off they went to start off their soon to be adventure.
Back to top Go down
angie78

4 Seasons 2 Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Seasons 2 Sides   4 Seasons 2 Sides I_icon_minitime6/10/2009, 2:05 am

Chapter 2~

Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter are at their meadow. It is filled with bright flowers of pink, yellow, purple, and white that look like its stretching out for miles and miles to come.
"Ahhhh.... I love this place." said Winter, lying down on the flower bed.
"Ditto sis."
"I'll triple."
"Wait can you quadruple?"
After that they started laughing.
Spring started singing the song that all of them loved. Winter started putting a beat and background music. Summer started dancing and Autumn added the harmony. Suddenly with a flash of the stones in their hands, everything went so slowly, and before they knew it the sounds were rolling over the whole land.
"Okay... that was spooky..... what was that?" asked Autumn
"I have no idea...."
Ignoring that they went to play with their stones. Staying behind a tree, Winter made a wish with her stone thinking it might work.
"I wish our lives would be more interesting and we would be needed for once."
Looking at Winter for the first time, you would think that she hates everything in the world, but underneath, Winter is actually a very kind hearted girl who loves her sisters and family. Again the stone was glowing... though it was only Winters stone this time and than it melted. Into her skin it went and stayed their.
"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" she shrieked.
Her sisters ran over.
"Whats wrong?" asked Spring
"My... my my stone..... IT MELTED INTO ME!!!!!!" Winter was hysterical now.
"What?" Spring, Summer, and Autumn said in sync.
Another light.... and the each of the stones melted into each sisters.

Chapter 3~

They fainted.
An hour later, the four girls woke up.
"What the heck was that?" asked Summer
"I dont know" answered Spring.
"Whatever it was i hope it doesnt happen again." remaked Winter
"Oh no the stones are gone!!!!" yelled Autumn
That was when they remembered that the stones melted into their hands.....
Panicing, the girls thought about seeing the doctor though little did they knew that they were being watched.
Three miles away, two brothers, Darcy the Dark one, and Lucas the Light one were watching them. They, too, have special powers, but unlike the girls, they trained their powers and are evil.
Back to top Go down
SarahII
God
SarahII

4 Seasons 2 Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Seasons 2 Sides   4 Seasons 2 Sides I_icon_minitime6/10/2009, 4:08 pm

Wow, your really creative! I cannot wait to hear more! : P
Back to top Go down
angie78

4 Seasons 2 Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Seasons 2 Sides   4 Seasons 2 Sides I_icon_minitime9/10/2009, 11:49 am

"Haha they look sooo..... boring." says Darcy
"Boring or not they do have the powers." Lucas replied
"Yeah yeah lets see if they actually know how to use it though" Darcy snickered
Back to top Go down
angie78

4 Seasons 2 Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Seasons 2 Sides   4 Seasons 2 Sides I_icon_minitime11/10/2009, 12:36 am

Ignoring that Lucas went back to paying attention to the girls again.
"What the heck?!?!?!" shouted Summer, "the freakin doctors thought we were freaking crazy!!!"
"Well can you blame them.... a couple of days before this, if we ever heard of that, we would've thought the same thing." Said Autumn
Grumpily frowning, Winter and Summer dragged their feet back home.
Back to top Go down
Ganon
Administrator
Ganon

4 Seasons 2 Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Seasons 2 Sides   4 Seasons 2 Sides I_icon_minitime11/10/2009, 12:47 am

This is quite good, i'm impressed.
Back to top Go down
angie78

4 Seasons 2 Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Seasons 2 Sides   4 Seasons 2 Sides I_icon_minitime14/10/2009, 1:28 am

Chapter 4~

"OWWWW!!!!" Autumn cried as the needle dug into her skin.
"Stop your complaining... i had to do that too!!" replied Winter rubbing her palm.
"Well this is suppose to help with trying to get rocks come out of our skin" said Spring.
Apparently they were trying to get the rocks out of their hand (even though they don't remember where it was) through acupuncture.
"Well that didn't work."Spring answered.
"Ya think?!" said the three in unison while still rubbing their hands.

The next day, the four sisters started coughing like crazy and running fevers that could kill any normal mortal. But as Winter was sick, she discovered something. Something amazing, and beautiful that no one could ever compare to anything they have ever heard before. A strange humming sound is coming from her closet near the den. When she opened it.... this technological world came into view.....
Back to top Go down
angie78

4 Seasons 2 Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Seasons 2 Sides   4 Seasons 2 Sides I_icon_minitime14/10/2009, 10:59 am

"Hello." came a voice outta nowhere. "welcome to the power world." it said again.
God this is scary!! Winter thought, but just than something shocked through her system and she collapsed. The other world disintigrated and she was left in a black hole of her mind.
Back to top Go down
angie78

4 Seasons 2 Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Seasons 2 Sides   4 Seasons 2 Sides I_icon_minitime12/11/2009, 3:55 am

"Winter, Winter!!!!" screamed a childish voice in Winter's ear.
"Owww already!!!!!" retorted Winter harshly back.
She turned to see Autumn and Summer crouching next to her outside the closet.
"Where is it?!" questioned Winter.
"Where is what?! we found you like this... sleeping inside a closet!!" said Summer
"Yeah. We thought you might've suffocated!!!" cried Autumn
Winter was confused... hadn't she seen a different world in this closet?
"My brain is frying as we speak" thought Winter.
She got up and headed to find Spring. Looking everywhere for the advice of her wise sister who might tell her what's going on. Across the river and through a forest, Winter went to Spring's most favored spot.
Astonished on what she saw... Spring was standing there in the middle of the forest staring at her hand. At first Winter didn't see it but as she got closer, she saw it. A water ball was in mid-air in her hand.
Winter shrieked again.
Surprising Spring back to normal and causing the water ball to collapse and splash everywhere.
"What are you doing here!" Scolded Spring harshly
But Winter was at a loss for words, so she just pointed at Spring's now empty hand.
"h-h-h-how did y-you do th-th-that...?"Asked Winter.
"I don't know..."was all Spring said.
She aimlessly walked away again without so much as a look at Winter again.
Back to top Go down
angie78

4 Seasons 2 Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Seasons 2 Sides   4 Seasons 2 Sides I_icon_minitime11/12/2009, 4:35 am

Chapter 5~

Walking around, Summer looked up at the sky.
"Hmmm something sure scared Winter back there, and even when she came back, she didn't talk. Curious..." thought Summer.
"Yo any dead bodies out there!!" called out Autumn in a humorous laugh.
She skipped through a pile of leaves and jogged part of the way to Summers resting spot. Summer sat up and stared blankly at something behind Autumn she thought she saw.
"I'm going to be crazy like Winter soon." scolded Summer to herself. Than laughed it off.
Right as she tries to walk up to Autumn, her legs felt like hard heavy rocks and she couldn't stand. She struggled before Autumn could get there but than as she was trying to push off the ground, her whole body lifted.
Dumbstruck, Autumn just stared at her half floating upside down sister. She moved slowly and tried to see if there was any strings attached like the magicians tricks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4 Seasons 2 Sides Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 Seasons 2 Sides   4 Seasons 2 Sides I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 Seasons 2 Sides
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NerfoForum: A Gaming Community :: Activities :: Graphics and writing :: Writing-
Jump to: