NerfoForum: A Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games Community. Information on Wii, Xbox, PS3, PSP, RPG, DS games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The VOCALOID House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

The VOCALOID House Empty
PostSubject: The VOCALOID House   The VOCALOID House I_icon_minitime8/4/2010, 11:38 pm

[[Ooc: This is the promised VOCALOID house thread, where you choose an EXISTING VOCALOID to RP as. This has no storyline that you have to follow, so have fun with it. You can bring some songs into it, if you would like to make the story more interesting, funnier, etc. You can quit playing that VOCALOID at any time, but you cannot play as someone else's unless you are doing something really small, like a facial expression or a word or two. You may ask others if you can control their character for a little while, though, but no complaining if the answer is no. This story takes place in the house that the VOCALOIDS live in happily in some of their more cheerful songs, or even some less, like Kaito's UNINSTALL. Also, if you want to stop playing your VOCALOID, just tell us IN THE CHARACTER THREAD. DON'T kill them off by uninstalling them or anything, because other people might want to control them. Please don't let all of these rules intimidate you. They aren't that hard not to break, and they'll make it a lot easier for all of us to have fun with this! Oh! One more thing, please keep questions out of this thread. If you have any questions about joining, characters, the rules or anything else, please PM me. HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!]]
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

The VOCALOID House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VOCALOID House   The VOCALOID House I_icon_minitime9/6/2010, 2:13 am

Len yawns, lying down on his bed staring up at the ceiling. "I'm bored
to tears.." He says, sitting up. "I need to do something.." Len jumps
off the bed and walks out into a open hall. He walks down to the music
room hoping to find something to do there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerfoforum.com
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

The VOCALOID House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VOCALOID House   The VOCALOID House I_icon_minitime9/6/2010, 2:16 am

Rin rolls off of her bed and sees that all of the other VOCALOIDS have already woken up. "How late dd I sleep?" she asked herself as she stood up. She was usually one of the first up in the morning.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

The VOCALOID House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VOCALOID House   The VOCALOID House I_icon_minitime9/6/2010, 2:19 am

Len continued to the music room, on his way he saw Kaito and Miku talking in the kitchen but continued. He entered the music room, sitting down and listening to the music.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

The VOCALOID House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VOCALOID House   The VOCALOID House I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 2:15 am

Luka sat in the music room, listening to something with headphones. When she saw Len walk into the room she pulled them out of her ears. "Oh, hey, Len." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

The VOCALOID House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VOCALOID House   The VOCALOID House I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 2:21 am

"Hey Luka." Len replied. "Ugh. I'm so bored.." Len said yawning.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

The VOCALOID House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VOCALOID House   The VOCALOID House I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 2:22 am

Luka smiled. "Me too." On the bright side it sounds like we're getting a new VOCALOID today. Won't that be exciting?"
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

The VOCALOID House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VOCALOID House   The VOCALOID House I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 2:28 am

"Sure..I guess."Len replied. "I wonder why Rin is still sleeping..isn't she usually the first up?" Len asked.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

The VOCALOID House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VOCALOID House   The VOCALOID House I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 2:32 am

"Yeah, she is. I wonder... " Luka trailed off. "Well, I'm going to go to the kitchen to get some breakfast." she smiled. "See ya later!"
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

The VOCALOID House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VOCALOID House   The VOCALOID House I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 2:33 am

"See yea." Len replied with a smile. He closed his eyes and listened to the music.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

The VOCALOID House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VOCALOID House   The VOCALOID House I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 2:39 am

Luka stepped into the kitchen to see Miku and Kaito chatting and Rin listening drowsily as she ate her breakfast. "Oh, Rin!" she smiled. "Len was wondering about you!" Rin took the last bite of her breakfast and looked at Luka. "Oh, really?"
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

The VOCALOID House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VOCALOID House   The VOCALOID House I_icon_minitime10/6/2010, 2:45 pm

Len stood up and left the music room trying to find something to do. He walked out back behind the vocaloid house, behind it was a entire forest. "For the life of me I don't remember there ever being a forest.."
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

The VOCALOID House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VOCALOID House   The VOCALOID House I_icon_minitime15/6/2010, 2:58 am

Rin got up and headed into the music room to find her twin. "Eh, he's not in here."
Back to top Go down
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

The VOCALOID House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VOCALOID House   The VOCALOID House I_icon_minitime15/6/2010, 12:30 pm

Len started to walk into the forest until he stopped at a small pond.
Back to top Go down
Midna-Twilight
Administrator
Midna-Twilight

The VOCALOID House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VOCALOID House   The VOCALOID House I_icon_minitime15/6/2010, 12:31 pm

Rin returned to the kitchen and looked at Luka. "He's not there she frowned."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The VOCALOID House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The VOCALOID House   The VOCALOID House I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The VOCALOID House
Page 1 of 1