NerfoForum: A Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games Community. Information on Wii, Xbox, PS3, PSP, RPG, DS games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Layout and logo.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CloudVII
Webmaster
CloudVII

New Layout and logo. Empty
PostNew Layout and logo.

Pretty much as the title says.

Also, I'm making a playlist, if you want a song on it ask and I'll put it on the playlist, The playlist will be under The chatbox once it's finished, once it's up I'll still be putting songs on it, so if you want a song just ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nerfoforum.com
Share this post on: reddit

New Layout and logo. :: Comments

Twilight Prince
Re: New Layout and logo.
Post 3/9/2009, 10:09 am by Twilight Prince
the forum looks better than ever! i can't wait til we're active again. for song requests - your probably already putting on still doll by kanon wakeshima, and i want septimus from the stardust sound track, and numb by linkin park.
Girl-Link
Post 3/9/2009, 11:48 am by Girl-Link
Ok, I know none of you are actualy gonna pick real songs that aren't from video games other than Lincoln Park songs. And none of that is realy my taste so.......... Oh and question before I request I have a question. If we pick a song with cuss words will it beep it out or can there be no songs with cuss words? So basically I have to have an answer before I request.
CloudVII
Post 3/9/2009, 3:14 pm by CloudVII
Girl-Link wrote:
Ok, I know none of you are actualy gonna pick real songs that aren't from video games other than Lincoln Park songs. And none of that is realy my taste so.......... Oh and question before I request I have a question. If we pick a song with cuss words will it beep it out or can there be no songs with cuss words? So basically I have to have an answer before I request.
It can Have cuss words I guess XP
Twilight Prince
Post 3/9/2009, 8:20 pm by Twilight Prince
i don't know... i don't really like that idea. my cpu is in the living room and when i'm on it, my mom usually is in the room with me...
CloudVII
Post 3/9/2009, 8:47 pm by CloudVII
ashpelt wrote:
i don't know... i don't really like that idea. my cpu is in the living room and when i'm on it, my mom usually is in the room with me...
True, Let's leave the cuss words off the site for now.
SarahII
Post 20/9/2009, 7:24 pm by SarahII
of course we need some linkin park on the playlist
and the colour scheme is great! black and blue, very posh LOL
Midna-Twilight
Post 19/10/2009, 2:22 am by Midna-Twilight
I'm going to keep out of the song requests for now, because I have, like, 20 songs in my head right now. XD Written In Cold Blood, and Straight To Video (Front Line Assembly Remix) Both by Mindless Self Indulgence.
CloudVII
Post 21/10/2009, 4:05 pm by CloudVII
Locking topic, Check out the new topic for music.

*Locked*
Post  by Sponsored content

New Layout and logo.

Page 1 of 1